Contact us to book your Event 780-698-2212
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.
• Please access the trails from the upper parking lot (directions below).
• Utilize only the upper trails as the chalet area and lower part of the hill are currently closed.
• No motorized vehicles are permitted with the exception of those used by Tawatinaw Valley staff for inspection and maintenance.
• Please do not open any gates that are closed as livestock may be present.
To report an incident or safety issue, please email email@example.com or phone 780-698-2212.
In case of Emergency, call 911
Use of trails is at your own risk. Surfaces are not being cleaned.
Users must also follow the following Public Health Guidelines:
• Groups must be limited to 50 people or fewer
• Maintain 2 meters from others not in your household or cohort while using the trails, arriving and departing
• Do not share equipment with anyone outside of your household or cohort
• Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms
• Wash or sanitize your hands
• Cough/sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
Please see below for more information on: trail utilization, summer trail rules and etiquette, physical distancing guidelines, directions to the upper parking lot.
We have heard from some of our cross country skiers that they have enjoyed our trails this past season and they are looking for ways to support grooming and xc programs. The best way to help is by purchasing season passes- for those who wish to purchase a pass for next season, please go to "Purchasing/Prices" page.
Skiing, snowboarding and other activities that take place at ski areas involve the risk of injury. The information contained in the Safety and Risk Awareness section of the CWSAA website informs you of the risks, dangers and hazards that you may encounter at a ski area and help you to stay safe while enjoying these activities. Whether you are a participant in these activities or a parent or guardian of a minor participant, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the Safety and Risk Awareness information contained there.
We will be opening for skiing mid-December and we are looking forward to your visit. Come and enjoy the holiday season at Tawatinaw Valley!
Tawatinaw AB T0G 2E0
Saturday: 10:00 - 4:00 Lifts (Happy Hour 4-8) Sunday: 10:00 - 4:00
Tuesday - Thursday: Open when there is a school booking. (see Calendar & Events)
Please note that hours of operation for school bookings may vary from the typical 10 - 4. Public will be charged the 1/2 day rate on these days to compensate for the reduced hours of operation.