Lessons may be booked and PAID for in advance by:
Phoning 780-698-2212 or email email@example.com OR pay in person at the ticket window.
For lessons Tuesday – Thursday, please call in advance to ensure that the hill is open and lessons are available. Hill is only open Tuesday – Thursday if there is a school booking.
* Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of the lesson start time to allow for purchase of lift tickets and pick up of rental equipment.
** Progressive lessons (set of 3 or 5) MUST be paid in full at the start of the program.
· Lesson programs: Are NON-refundable. Participants who cannot continue due to illness or injury supported by a doctor’s note, will be considered for credit of the pro-rated value of the remaining lesson(s). Credits considered once written notice and supporting documents are submitted to Guest Services. Credits are pro-rated to the date notification is received.
· Makeup Lessons: If the hill is closed (due to inclement weather, etc.) on the date of a regularly scheduled lesson, we will provide a makeup lesson. Makeup lessons must be booked in advance through Guest Services. No compensation to participants who elect to miss lessons for any reason.
· Cancellation of Private / Makeup Lessons: 24 hours notice required.
We understand you may need to cancel a lesson last minute due to illness. We do ask that you give us as much notice as possible, as we will need to adjust staffing levels. Please call 780-698-2212 and leave a message. Please be aware that cancelling the day of the lesson, may incur a $15 rebooking fee.
· Refunds for Progressive Lessons (set of 3 or 5) are subject to a $25 administration fee.
· Requests for refunds or credits, can be emailed to Guest Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) or delivered to Guest Services in person.
· Telephone conversations with Tawatinaw Valley employees do not constitute an official request.
· No requests accepted after March 1, 2019.